When you contact us with questions or issues, we want to get you an answer as quickly as possible. If you include all the information we need in your first request, we can start investigating right away. The more information you give us, the faster we can help you. So, if you’re reporting an issue, please be sure to include:
- Your name and contact information
- Your organization
- Your logon ID
- Where the issue occurs (for example, if the issue is in Event Management, please give us the name of the event, program, program session or facility and the sub-org where the event is located)
- Whether the issue occurs when you’re logged on or not logged on
- A step-by-step explanation of how to reproduce the issue (if you can, please include a video or a screen shot)
- Your operating system (e.g., Windows 10, OSX Catalina, etc.) and the browser you’re using (Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox).