If you need to reschedule an event, follow these steps:
Reschedule the Event
- On the management page for the event, click Edit.
- Change the event dates. Don’t forget to change the registration end date and the end date for changing registrations.
- Save your changes.
To inform registrants about the event's new date and time, follow these steps in Communications Center.
- Create a new message
- When you’re ready to send it, click Add Recipients. A list of recipient options is displayed.
- Click From the Address List of Events and Donations.
- In the Organization menu, select the organization that contains the rescheduled event.
- By default, the message will be sent to all registrants and registration owners. To limit the message to registration owners, click Only registration owners.
- Click Include.
- Complete and sent the message as usual.
Addressing a message to all event registrants and registration owners