Sometimes you may wish to email another copy of the registration receipt to the registration owner or to someone else without changing any payment information. For example, use this procedure if a registration owner deleted the original receipt, or to send registration information to one of the registrants.
To issue another receipt for a registration, follow these steps:
- Locate the registration using the steps in Search for a Registration.
- Click View Payments. The Payment Details page for that registration will be displayed.
- Click Issue Receipt. The registration receipt will be displayed.
- At the top of the page, enter the email address where the receipt should be sent. (By default, the field contains the address of the registration owner.)
- Click Send. The confirmation receipt will be emailed.
- To leave the receipt, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Go Back. The Payment Details page will be displayed again.