The Move Registration tool lets you to move a registration from one event to another. For example, if someone signs up for an August workshop but decides they want to attend the September workshop instead, you can use the Move Registration tool to move the registration to the September event. All registrant information and funds are transferred to the registration for the second event, so you don’t have to cancel the first registration, create the second registration, and transfer the funds.
NOTE: With the Move Registration tool, you can only move registrations between events that are in the same organization.
To use the Move Registration tool, follow these steps:
- In Event Management, click the Utilities tab.
- Click Move Registration.
- In the field, enter the registration number of the registration you want to move.
- Click Continue. A page containing information about the registration and a list of events to which the registration can be moved will be displayed.
- In the Available Reassignment Events window, select the event to which you want to move the registration.
- Click Continue. The registration process for the selected event will be displayed.
- Follow the steps to complete the registration process.