Doubleknot offers two ways to locate registrations:
- From the Manage Events page for an event, which limits the search to registrations for the selected event. You can search by registration date, registration number, or the name of the registration owner. This search method makes it easy to find event registrations quickly.
- From the Event Management section, which can search all events in all organizations. This method offers the greatest flexibility for searching, and allows you to locate registrations by searching for a registrant’s name, even if the registrant is not the registration owner.
At the Manage Event Page for a Specific Event
To search within registrations for an individual event, follow these steps:
- At the Manage Event page for the event, click Manage Registrations. The Manage Registrations page for the event will be displayed, showing all registrations for the event.
- To change the number of rows displayed on the page, select the desired number from the Rows to Display pop-up menu.
- To search for a specific registration or range of registrations, use the steps in the table below.
- Click Search. All registrations that meet your search criteria will be displayed.
|To search by||In the pop-up menu, select||Enter|
|Registration date||Registered After||The starting date of the registrations you want to search for|
|Registration number||Registration #||The registration number you want to search for|
|Last name of the registration owner||Last Name contains||The registration owner’s last name (or a few characters)|
|First name of the registration owner||First Name contains||The registration owner’s first name (or a few characters)|
Search Throughout Doubleknot
To access the Registration Search feature, follow these steps:
- In the Doubleknot Feature List, click Event Management.
- At the far right at the top of the page, click Registration Search. The Search Registrations, Memberships and Reservations page will be displayed.
- Enter your search criteria.
- Click Search. Registrations matching your criteria will be displayed.