Doubleknot provides online services for nonprofits and cultural attractions. If you purchased a ticket, made a donation, bought a membership, registered for an event, booked a tour or rental or signed up for a mailing list, a logon account was created for you.
If you don't know your logon information, follow these steps to find your logon ID and/or password.
- Click the Log On button. The logon page will be displayed.
- At the bottom of the logon panel, click Need Help Logging On? The Recover Your Password page will be displayed.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Continue.
- If the email address is associated with a logon account or purchase, a recovery email will be sent to that address.
- If the email address isn’t associated with a logon account or purchase, a detailed lookup page will be displayed. Follow the steps in the next section.
To look up logon information on this page, follow these steps:
- In the Number field, enter a membership, booking or registration number for a purchase. You can find this number on your confirmation or receipt email.
- Enter information in all of the required fields marked with an asterisk (*).
- Click Continue. If the record was found, an email with instructions to set a password will be sent to their email address and a message similar to the following will be displayed.
If you still can't retrieve your logon information, contact the organization and ask for help finding your account.