When you update a registration, you’ll follow the same steps that you used when you initially registered. You can revise information for existing registrants, add new registrants or remove registrations from the registration.
IMPORTANT: For your changes to be saved, you must complete the entire registration process. Your changes will only be saved when you click the red button on the payment information page and the updated receipt is displayed.
To update a registration or reservation, follow these steps:
- Log on to the web site for the organization where you made the purchase. (Click here for information about finding your logon ID and password.) After you log on, a summary of your recent activities will be displayed.
- Click the Registrations tab. Information about all registrations, reservations and memberships associated with your account will be displayed.
- Locate the item you want to update and click Update/Edit. The first page of the registration will be displayed containing the current registration information.
- Update the registration.
NOTE: You must complete every step of the registration process for your updates to be saved. If you don’t need to update the information on a displayed page, click Continue to proceed.
- On the shopping cart page, review the information to confirm that you want to make the changes you entered.
- Click Checkout. The payment page will be displayed.
- If your changes have increased the total amount due, choose one of the following:
- If you have a payment due, enter payment information and click Make Payment. The updated receipt will be displayed.
- If the organization allows you to mail in your payment or pay on arrival, click Save. Be sure to print out the receipt so you can provide the correct information when you make your offline payment.
- If your changes have not increased the total amount due, click Save. A new receipt that shows the changes will be displayed.
IMPORTANT: For your changes to be saved, you must complete the registration process. Your changes will only be saved when you click the red button on the payment information page and the updated receipt is displayed.