When you register for an event, make a reservation, become a member or make a purchase at one of our clients’ sites, a Doubleknot account is automatically created on your behalf.
If you didn’t set a password for your account or if you’ve forgotten your logon name and/or password, follow these steps:
- Go to the home page of the web site for the organization that you want to log onto.
- Click the Logon link or button, which is usually at the top right corner of the page.
NOTE: If you can’t find the logon link at our client’s web site, you can use the logon link at www.doubleknot.com. However, using the logon link at the organization where you made the purchase will provide the best experience.
- On the Logon page, click Need Help Logging On? (This item is located under the Password field.) The Recover Your Password page is displayed.
- Enter your email address. If you’re not sure what email address you used, enter the one you use most commonly. If the email address you entered is associated with a logon account, you’ll receive an email with information on resetting your password.
- If the email address is not associated with a logon account, a page where you can provide detailed information to help locate your account is displayed. Follow the instructions on that page to identify your logon account.
- If you still can’t find your logon account, contact the organization for help. Contact information for the organization can be located on their web site.